Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where to stay and how to get there

Where to stay?
Since the Mount Washington Valley is my hometown, I have never needed to stay in any of the fine hotel accommodations in and around the valley, so it is difficult for me to recommend one in particular. I have included a link titled the MT Washington Valley Guide created by the Chamber of Commerce which is very complete and can tell you much if not all of what you might ponder as far as places to stay, things to see etc. 

How to get there?
As far as directions, I recommend using the Google map included on the page (or your personal GPS) and entering these addresses as the "Directions TO" option. 

For the Wedding Ceremony use:

"1734 Main street Center Conway NH 03813"

 ...and unless you are traveling from Maine, the turn will be on your left. And there will be signage. Don't worry.

For the Reception, take a left out of the entrance and drive less than a mile. My parents house is on the left, with a large front yard/field and a long dirt driveway. It will be the place with the tent. ;-)

No comments: